Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Monster Under The Bed



I'm afraid to say that I have confirmed that the monster under the bed does indeed exist and I caught it on camera!  I barely escaped with my life and consider myself very fortunate to have lived to tell this tale.  You can pause the background music by scrolling to the bottom and pressing...well, the pause button. 

WARNING:  Please be advised that the following video is real, unedited footage.  I suggest parental supervision at any age.  This video is not recommended for anybody who is pregnant or who may become pregnant, people with heart problems/back problems/asthma/allergies/chronic heart burn, who are prone to nose bleeds or anybody under 3'4" tall.  If you are taking medication of any kind, please consult your primary care physician before proceeding.  By clicking below you waive all rights to hold Steven's Scope, Blogger, and any of its affiliates responsible for the graphic nature of this video.  The views and opinions expressed herein are those solely of the the individual and does not necessarily represent the views of said organizations.  No actual animals were injured in the making of this video. 

2 comments:

  1. I am scared!! And to think that this monster was in my house!! I think we will have to capture it and love on it... :)

    ReplyDelete