Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm All Growed Up......

So a week ago today I turned 29.  I know a lot of people will think "Ahh, to be 29 again!  If only I could go back to 29!" Yet others would say "Holy crap that's old!" Me?  When I turned 29 all I could think about was "Wow, I'm basically a third the way through an average life span so that means I'm a third dead already."  And that's only assuming I actually live to see 87!  So it was kind of hard for me to see 29 come and go and I've been dwelling on that probably too much.

A guy at 86 and 11 months...

 Last night, I was squirting tooth-paste on to my tooth-brush (imagine that) and it made a farting noise.  Of course I laughed, then I thought "Maybe I'm not as old as I've been worrying about...."

The real problem is that I still brushed my teeth with it...what does that say about me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment