Saturday, August 25, 2012

GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!!

I am not a fan of bugs.  I know, I'm a boy and it should be in my DNA that I like bugs...but I don't.  So the last few days Amanda and I have noticed the ends of our tomato plants are being eaten...by something.  Then we saw them...TOMATO WORMS!!!!

To put the size of the worm in perspective, they're about 5-6 inches long.

SICK SICK SICK!!!!!

So, we found a total of three of them, then again, on 26 tomato plants, there are probably many MANY more than just three.  Gross.  So, because they eat our tomatoes, and are disgusting, we decided they must die.  Amanda, my AWESOME bug-killing wife, took care of it.  She piled all three of them up, I stepped back about 15 feet because I'm a little girl, and she stepped on them...and squirted the innards all over me!  I literally had green worm goo that flew about 15 feet through the air and landed on my shirt.  I yelled...or screamed...what's really the difference, right?  

I know, some of you may not believe me, or think that I'm exaggerating, and that's ok, you don't have to believe, I know my truth...

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I can understand how you wouldn't like these though...the are GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!! And for the record, HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!! :) It was pretty sick. And now I get to figure out how to get it out of his clothes!

    ReplyDelete